New Tryout Announced for LVU U15 Boys: Sunday, October 20th 3:00-4:30pm @ Moravian Academy. Opportunities avaialbe for LVU U17 boys. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WELCOME TO THE 2013-2014 SOCCER SEASON!
Team tryouts have concluded, however LVU will evaluate players throughout the year for teams with roster spots available. For an evaluation, please e-mail email@example.com and supply your player’s name, gender, birthdate and level of experience. Information on LVU teams is found on TEAMS link of the website. For additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013-2014 Player Commitment Link
- Financial Aid- The window for financial aid for the 2013-2014 season has closed. In cases with extraordinary circumstances, please e-mail email@example.com.
- LVU Player Pledge
- For additional training opportunities, take advantage of our SDP programming and ICY Series indoor 3v3 & 6v6 tournaments. Players may take initiative and create their own teams!
- TRAINING AND TRIAL PLAYERS: There are two types of Training Players:
- Trial Player- this player attends any number of training sessions with the purpose of deciding if the team is a good fit. Number of sessions he/she attends is up to the coach but there should be regular communication between the coach/player and coach/parents. A trial player may participate in qualified team events as a "guest player". There is no charge for this type of player.
- Training Player- This player did not receive a roster spot on a given team, however the coach believes that training with the team adds value to BOTH the player and the team. This player may participate in qualified team events as a "guest player". Player will be charged for training.
Coaches must get approval for Trial Players & Training Players from the DOC and follow up with with standard reporting procedures on coaching documents. Training players must register with the club via the Training Player Link on the Tryouts & Registration page. Training players AND Trial Players must sign the Training Waiver Form via the Training Waiver Form link on the Tryouts and Registration page.
- 2013-2014 Training Player Application (players must get pre-approval from Coach)
- 2013-2014 Training Waiver Form (please turn in to your coach)