LVU is proud to host a Regional Qualifier for The Volkswagen Junior Masters tournament at the Lehigh County Sports Fields in Allentown, PA on June 28-29, 2014
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
This event is one of the largest youth soccer tournaments in the world, specifically targeting the U12 boys age group. Played in over 22 countries worldwide, the tournament brings each Nation’s champion team together culminating in a biennial International Championship. 2014 is for the United States tournament only- the next international qualifying tournament year is 2015.
The top team from each of the ten (10) qualifying regional events will receive an invitation to attend the National Final in Portland, Oregon August 4-6, 2014.
You can learn more about the Volkswagen Junior Masters tournament HERE
- 2014 VOLKSWAGEN JUNIOR MASTERS APPLICATION: CLICK HERE
- SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE
- RULES: CLICK HERE
- DIRECTIONS: CLICK HERE
- LODGING: CLICK HERE
- COST: $200, DUE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE
- IMPORTANT TEAM, PLAYER & REGISTRATION DETAILS:
- All players competing in the VW Junior Masters division must be born on or after January 1, 2002
- Teams will compete in 11 v 11 play
- There is a maximum roster size of 17 players per team. 11 of the players must be from the same club and each team may have up to 6 guest players
- No girls will be eligible to compete within this bracket
- Official roster form and player birth certificate, passport or US Club/USYSA player pass must be shown at registration for this event (Birth certificate or passport ONLY must be shown at Finals)
- REGISTRATION: Documents needed: 1. Official roster form (see link above), 2. Player birth certificate/passport/player pass 3. Club roster(s) indicating "club" players versus guests. 4. Registration will take place 1 hour before your first game OR e-mail documents (copies of birth certificate/passport/player pass front and back in one single document please) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical Release forms: for your players protection, please have medical release forms with you at the fields during this event. We will not be checking to be sure you have them.
, Molly Brown 484-357-4438
2013 PARTICIPATING TEAMS:
- Baltimore Celtic Dynasty ’00/01
- HMMS Eagle FC Titans ’00
- LVU ’00, Manhattan SC Emelec
- Philadelphia Union Juniors
- Ukranian Nationals Chornomorets
- YMS Premier 2001s