IMPROVE YOUR GAME WITH THE FAST-PACED ACTION OF FUTSAL!
WINTER FUTSAL TOURNAMENT TEAM INFORMATION:
- For further questioning, comments or concerns please contact Gina Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Futsal is great skill developer: demanding quick reflexes, fast thinking, and pin point passing, making it an exciting and fun game for all ages. Futsal balls stay in play longer and promote ball control and technical skill, as well as quick reaction and the ability to think on your feet. The Lou Ramos Center will be using a slightly simplified ruleset to embrace beginners and veterans of the game alike.
- "During my childhood in Portugal, , all we played was futsal. The small playing area helped me improve my close control, and whenever I played futsal I felt free. If it wasn't for futsal, I wouldn't be the player I am today."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- “As a little boy in Argentina, I played futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today."
- "In futsal you need to think quick and play quick so it's easier for you when you move to normal football (outdoor soccer)."
Tryouts are only $20 and will be held at the Lou Ramos Center Futsal courts on November 24th from 3pm-7pm
2011, 2010, 2008 Boys
2007, 2008, 2009 Girls
2007, 2006 Boys
The Winter Futsal program includes 7 one hour training sessions held on Friday evenings. In addition to these trainings, the teams will participate in 3 indoor futsal events, with the potential to participate in more as an out of pocket expense.
- Training Dates:
- December: 13th, 20th
- January: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- MLK Mini Camp - tbd
- Tournament schedule: (*subject to change based on organization running the events)
- January 5th - Union Futsal Event
- February 1st - EDP Futsal Event
- February 2nd - APL Futsal Event
- Cost: $570
- Includes 2 uniforms jerseys and a training shirt
new Futsal Jersey!