improve your game with the fast-paced action of futsal!
Futsal is great skill developer: demanding quick reflexes, fast thinking, and pin point passing, making it an exciting and fun game for all ages. Futsal balls stay in play longer and promote ball control and technical skill, as well as quick reaction and the ability to think on your feet. The Turff Club will be using a slightly simplified ruleset to embrace beginners and veterans of the game alike.
- "During my childhood in Portugal, , all we played was futsal. The small playing area helped me improve my close control, and whenever I played futsal I felt free. If it wasn't for futsal, I wouldn't be the player I am today."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- “As a little boy in Argentina, I played futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today."
- "In futsal you need to think quick and play quick so it's easier for you when you move to normal football (outdoor soccer)."
WINTER Futsal tournaments INFORMATION:
- Hosted at our brand new facility, the Lou Ramos Center - Home of US Soccer Development Academy Showcase!
- Authentic SnapSport™ Floors, the offical flooring of U.S. Futsal
- Games run 26 minutes long with a 4 game guarentee
- Tournaments will be running simplified rules to embrance beginners of the game.
- All brackets are tiered by age and skill at the director's discretion.
- All participants in the LRC Futsal League are required to complete the mandatory:
Interested in particpating in Futsal Events with Lehigh Valley United? Contact Jorge Garcia at email@example.com