improve your game with the fast-paced action of futsal!
LVU will be hosting Club-Neutral tryouts for competition focused Futsal teams over the Winter Season. These selected teams will train and compete in a number of Futsal Tournaments over the Winter Season.
Futsal is great skill developer: demanding quick reflexes, fast thinking, and pin point passing, making it an exciting and fun game for all ages. Futsal balls stay in play longer and promote ball control and technical skill, as well as quick reaction and the ability to think on your feet. The Turff Club will be using a slightly simplified ruleset to embrace beginners and veterans of the game alike.
- "During my childhood in Portugal, , all we played was futsal. The small playing area helped me improve my close control, and whenever I played futsal I felt free. If it wasn't for futsal, I wouldn't be the player I am today."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- “As a little boy in Argentina, I played futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today."
- "In futsal you need to think quick and play quick so it's easier for you when you move to normal football (outdoor soccer)."
WINTER Futsal tournament team INFORMATION:
- Hosted at our new facility, the Lou Ramos Center - Home of US Soccer Development Academy Showcase!
- Authentic SnapSport™ Floors, the offical flooring of U.S. Futsal
U9-U14 (2010-2005) Boys & Girls
$395 Plus Uniform
(1) Hour Friday Training Sessions
1) Union Futsal Event - Jan 6th (Hosted at LRC)
Out of Pocket Opportunities (Team by Team Basis)
4) Atlantic City Regionals
Questions? Contact Niko Stefanides at email@example.com*Boys & Girls, and individual age group teams are seperate, but tryouts occur at same time on diffierent courts. (i.e. 2009 Boys team, 2010 Girls team, etc)