A Tradition of Excellence
All players, new and returning, wishing to tryout for an LVU Team must pre-register and pre-pay online.
Tryouts and Registration
Lehigh Valley United is proud to announce our 2017-2018 Tryouts for Boys and Girls born between 2000-2013. Lehigh Valley United is a very competitive club which attracts players from the tristate area. All players will be asked to attend and tryout at their appropriate birth year calendar team. Please register for tryouts using the link at the top of the page, and select the correct Birth Year from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Online registration for tryouts is mandatory. There is a $20 tryout fee through the online registration, which covers registration and payment for all of the tryout dates for that age group*
- Each candidate is encouraged to attend all tryouts for their age group. If you are unable to attend all tryouts, please email the appropriate age group director prior to the tryout start.
- Interested in learning more about what it means to play for LVU and our Tryout Process? Download the document below for more information:
TRYOUT Check-in Process:
Please arrive 30 minutes early in order to complete the check in process. We ask that all players report to check in table to receive their tryout number and appropriate field assignment. After conclusion of tryout please hold onto your tryout number for future tryout dates. If you did not attend the first tryout and are attending the second, report to the Tryout Table to check in and receive further instructions.
TRYOUT DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY AND BEFORE HEADING TO THE FIELDS FOR ANY WEATHER RELATED UPDATES.
- Information regarding LVU Teams and Registration for the 2017-2018 Season:
- Players Born Between 2000-2003: Please note that tryouts for High School age teams will remain open through a final tryout in the Fall season.
- Players Born Between 20010-2013: All players are accepted into the LVU Juniors Academy Program upon evaluation and registration. For more information please head to the LVU Juniors Academy page.
- Questions? Please email email@example.com
*Online Registration helps to save time and keep things effecient on the night of tryouts. On-Site registrations will incur an additional $5 fee.